How to Microdose Nature
Get ready to learn how to microdose to accelerate transformation, increase intuition, boost your creativity, and become resilient AF.
If You Are Intrigued By The Power Of Psychedelics, But Can’t Commit To An 8-Hour Journey...
LEARN HOW TO MICRODOSE NATURE
Are You Ready To Join The Global Microdosing Movement?
You may have heard of the latest trend in biohacking – microdosing – and wonder what it’s all about. Microdosing with psychedelics has garnered considerable media attention for its purported abilities to enhance performance, making it popular among professionals, many who microdose before going to work.
Once an open secret among niches such as Silicon Valley entrepreneurs, creatives, and psychonauts, now more and more ordinary people around the world are making incredible advances in their personal and professional lives by taking minute doses of psychedelics such as psilocybin and LSD in order to optimize their lives.
If you are spiritually-inclined, the concept of “biohacking for optimal performance” might seem like a materialistic approach to stay uber-competitive in a dysfunctionally capitalistic world. A world that is clearly out of balance with Nature.
I understand where you are coming from.
But did you know that microdosing has long been practiced in the cultures where these medicines originated? Small, homeopathic amounts of plant medicines would be consumed in an intentional way to improve health, increase intuition, invoke spiritual guidance and maintain an ongoing spiritual dialogue with the consciousness of the plant spirit ally. This age-old practice was sacred and intended to bring the person closer to Nature, to their ancestors, and most importantly, to themselves.
Consuming small amounts of sacred plant medicines was intended to bring a person back into harmony, balance and unity with the web of life. And the potential for ancient natural psychedelics like psilocybin mushrooms, ayahuasca, and huachuma (San Pedro) to support our mental, emotional, and psychological well-being are being researched by scientists today.
Interest in microdosing over the last year has exploded over the last few years. A world in isolation and lockdown has pushed the promise of psychedelic medicine as the new frontier of psychotherapy to the forefront.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- The Art & Science of Microdosing. We’ll cover the basics of microdosing to get you up to speed: including its origins in indigenous cultures, and the types of microdosing that you typically see in the West. We’ll compare the reasons why microdosing is sometimes preferable to a full plant medicine ceremony, and how microdosing can complement a larger plant medicine practice.
- The Benefits of Microdosing. What was previously mostly anecdotal evidence is now starting to be backed up by large scientific studies: and the benefits of microdosing are wide-ranging and powerful. From the anxiety-fighting effects to the creativity-boosting buzz, we’ll examine all of the reported benefits of microdosing and the early evidence that backs it up.
- Managing the Risks of Microdosing. We take microdosing seriously, which also means being very aware of the risks. We’ll explore what’s known about the risks of microdosing, and teach you some very simple ways to manage them. Turns out, the best way of managing the risks also helps to enhance the benefits!
- Preparing for Microdosing. A well-prepared microdoser is an effective microdoser. We’ll discover the best ways of preparing for your microdosing regimen, and what you can expect from your upcoming plant medicine experiment. This includes picking the right protocol for you, starting out with the right dose, and coming up with a schedule that works with your intentions.
Optimizing Your Microdosing Protocol. Finally, we’ll think about what you can do to get the most out of microdosing, both during and after your regimen. While there’s plenty you can do to optimize microdosing while you’re actually doing it, it also takes a lot of work to integrate your experiences and figure out the best ways of implementing changes in your life. We’ll also help you consider your future microdosing regimens and how they might change over time.
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
Your purchase includes access to the Members Area where you will get:
- Natural Online Apothecary filled with partner discounts and offers to support you in your microdosing journey
- Quickstart Guide to Microdosing Magic Mushrooms
- Quickstart Guide to Microdosing Ayahuasca Vine
- Study Guides & Handouts, so that you can do self-reflective journaling and widen your inquiry
- 5+ Hours of Bonus Interview Recordings, on how to get started microdosing, what to microdose, and recipes you can try to optimize your experienc
Deep in the heart of the Brazilian Amazon, Lorna "Liana" Li discovered her purpose and her divine calling while drinking visionary plant medicines with indigenous shamans. She was given a mission:
With the explosion of interest in the West, coupled with inadequate preparation and integration, there is an alarming phenomenon of Westerners emerging from shamanic experiences worse than when they started.