Safe Ceremony Essentials
How to find a psychedelic ceremony provider that's safe, qualified & good
In the Wild West of the Psychedelic Renaissance, increasing numbers of unqualified and unscrupulous providers are entering the market due to lucrative demand.
- A short training video outlining my research methodology, including how to identify the most aggressive marketers
- The Essential List of Facilitator Questions & Screening Worksheet
- The Medicine Circle Manifesto (in English, and Spanish)
- Psychedelics, Shamanism & Potential Risky Admixtures, with José Carlos Bouso, Scientific Director at ICEERS and Clinical Psychologist with a PhD in Pharmacology
- White Vampires and the Globalization of Ayahuasca, with Jeremy Narby, anthropologist and author of The Cosmic Serpent
Deep in the heart of the Brazilian Amazon, Lorna "Liana" Li discovered her purpose and her divine calling while drinking visionary plant medicines with indigenous shamans. She was given a mission:
With the explosion of interest in the West, coupled with inadequate preparation and integration, there is an alarming phenomenon of Westerners emerging from shamanic experiences worse than when they started.