Do You Want to Connect With The
Healing Power Of Sacred Plant Medicines
Access the Wisdom of Visionary States…& Fall Madly In Love with Life?
Do you ever wish you had an ongoing relationship with a wise, and loving teacher who has your back for life, who you can call on or enter into deep spiritual communion with, any time you need healing, guidance, insight, or body and soul-level purification?
Indigenous shamans, curanderos, medicine men and women cultivate alliances with the spirits of sacred medicinal plants, in a way that is much like a teacher, student relationship. This teacher student relationship is one that may last a lifetime. As the shaman continues his or her study with the Master Plants, deeper mysteries are unlocked, infusing more power into their ability to work with medicinal plants, make medicine and heal people.
While the path to becoming a shaman involves many years of study, practice, and overcoming initiatory challenges and hardships under the tutelage of qualified teachers, anyone can incorporate the principles of shamanism into their daily lives.
One such principle is the cultivation of spiritual alliances with sacred medicinal plants.
Imagine with me for a moment…
In your darkest hour of need…
When you’re overwhelmed with sorrow…
Or suffering from stress and anxiety…
Or feeling stuck and confused about what to do next…
Imagine that you could simply call upon the guidance of one or more Ancient and Divine Nature Spirits, to free you from all that does not serve you, so that you can break through to joy, inspiration, and the highest version of yourself?
And that this is not simply a visualization exercise with angels or imaginary process…
It’s real and tangible, because when you consume the medicine, you commune with the plant teacher…
And this spiritual ally stays with you, to support you for life!
Spiritual Evolution with Sacred Plant Medicines
A 6-Part Mini Course on How to Cultivate a Spiritual Relationship with Sacred Plant Medicines For Healing & Transformation
Here's What You Will Discover...
The 2 most important aspects of a working with sacred plant medicines, which, if not done properly, can open you up to negative energies
✓ How to identify which visionary medicine might be right for you?
✓ Best practices on finding and vetting qualified plant medicine shamans, facilitators and retreat centers
✓ Keys to cultivating a sacred relationship with visionary plant medicines after your ceremony is over
✓ 2 plant medicines you can use, to safely and quickly enter into an altered state of consciousness, that isn’t overwhelming
✓ 3 legal plant medicines you can work with day to day, without feeling “high”
✓ The secret to bridging worlds and maintaining a sacred alliance with the Master Plant
✓ A framework for integrating plant medicine work so that you can become your best self, and fall madly in love with life.
Here’s the Curriculum
- Lesson 1: Your Sacred Inquiry
- Lesson 2: Preparing for Your Shamanic Journey
- Lesson 3: Navigating Visionary States
- Lesson 4: Visionary Integration
- Lesson 5: Spiritual Transformation
- Lesson 6: Bridging the Worlds to a Life You Love
Here's What You Get...
Over 4 hours of training on how to work with visionary plant medicines for healing and spiritual transformation.
✓ All of the sessions are delivered instantly to your inbox so you can stream them or download them and listen on your favorite device (iPad, Smart Phone, Computer, etc.)
✓ Sacred Visions Integration Guide, with checklists, meditations, and journaling exercises
✓ Detailed preparation guides for a variety of sacred plant medicines
Bonus #1: The Safe Ceremony Research Kit
Recent deaths and malpractice allegations inspired me to create this brand new training that outlines my online research and provider screening methodology.
This safety kit includes:
- A short training video outlining my research methodology, including how to identify the most aggressive marketers
- The Essential List of Facilitator Questions & Screening Worksheet
- The Medicine Circle Manifesto (in English, and Spanish)
- Psychedelics, Shamanism & Potential Risky Admixtures, with José Carlos Bouso, Scientific Director at ICEERS and Clinical Psychologist with a PhD in Pharmacology
- White Vampires and the Globalization of Ayahuasca, with Jeremy Narby, anthropologist and author of The Cosmic Serpent
Bonus #2: The Modern Shamanic Guide to Sacred Amazonian Snuff
Know what it is before you stick it up your nose…
Discover how to work with one of the oldest plant medicines in the world, in modern times.
- What rapé (pronounced ha-PAY) actually is - no, it’s not always yopo
- How indigenous shamans prepare rapé - and what goes into the preparation
- The appropriate set and setting for sharing sacred Amazonian rapé
- Step by step instructions for sharing rapé with another person, or self-administering your rapé
- Proper care and storage of your rapé & your applicators
As ayahuasca expands around the world, the practice of consuming rapé (also called rapeh, hapeh, and hape by people who are deeply uncomfortable with its similarity to a word of an entirely different meaning) is also expanding. This guide covers what it is, how it is made, how it needs to be administered, what the health risks are, and how to use it with integrity.
Bonus #3: The Armory of Shamanic Self-Defense
The Armory of Shamanic Self Defense is a compilation of practices to protect you from intrusive phenomenon or outright attacks by negative entities.
One of the most common experiences that occur for people who don’t believe in spirits, ghosts, entities, aliens or divine beings, is that their belief that nothing else exists beyond what can be perceived by the 5 senses or observed by science is upturned, or even shattered during their ayahuasca ceremony. Suddenly they find themselves in a Universe full of spirits and entities.
And if you pay attention to conversations that emerge in different online communities, cries for help on how to deal with unwanted intrusions by entities are surprisingly common.
The good news is, dealing with entities has long been part of shamanic traditions. In this bundle are tools and techniques on how to protect yourself in ceremony, clear your physical space, cleanse your energy body, and dispatch bothersome spirits once and for all.
Here’s what’s inside:
- Shamanic Energy Clearing Techniques to Clear Your Space, Especially After Ayahuasca, by Lorna Liana & Marc-John Brown
- Shamanic Cleansing - How to Clear Your Auric Field & Rebalance Your Energy Body, by Lorna Liana & Xavier Francuski
- DMT, Ayahuasca & Paranormal Protection, with Julian Palmer, author & creator of changa plant-based smokeable DMT
- Using Natural Energy for Clearing, Grounding & Protection, with Ara Campbell, Creatrix and visionary writer at The Goddess Circle, author of The Astro Forecast
- Soul Retrieval & Depossession: The Cornerstones of Shamanism, with Jan Engels-Smith, author & founder of LightSong School of Shamanic Studies and Energy Medicine.
Bonus #4: The Sacred Reciprocity Toolkit
The Sacred Reciprocity Toolkit includes resources to inspire all whose lives have been transformed by sacred plant medicines, to become true allies to the indigenous movement. The toolkit also includes case studies of different projects and ventures that created empowering partnerships with indigenous communities.
- Sacred Reciprocity In Action: Ayahuasca-Inspired Community Partnerships, segment with Lorna Liana at the World Ayahuasca Conference
- Sacred Reciprocity & Right Relations in the Psychedelic Renaissance, Lorna Liana & Ismail Ali, Legal Counsel for MAPS.org at Boom Festival 2018
- Ayahuasca, White Shamans & Spiritual Extractivism, with Lorna Liana & Jeremy Narby, author of The Cosmic Serpent
- Case Study: Amazon Conservation Team
- Case Study: RUNA Clean Energy
- Case Study: NPower Corporate Social Responsibility
- Case Study: Una Isi Kayawa - Book of Healing of the Huni Kui People
If that’s something you want, here’s what to do next:
Click the enroll button below.